Have a Question?
HOW LONG DOES THE EXPERIENCE LAST?
- The game experience is a total of 1 hour.
- You’ll receive a short briefing when you first arrive.
- The various Egyptian/Dungeon themed rooms- mental, skill and physical games are up to 3 minutes long and will last for approximately 35 minutes in total.
- The final escape room will last 25 minutes.
- Once finished we will take a free group photo for you, so you can remember your experience!
WHAT AGES CAN PLAY?
Minimum group size of 2 and a maximum of 12 per group.
13-16 year olds can play without being accompanied by an adult – minimum group size of 2 and a maximum of 8 per group. PLEASE NOTE: a parent or guardian is required on arrival to sign the disclaimer.
8-12 year olds, at least 1 adult must be present to sign the disclaimer and during the game.
If you have any questions about the ages of your team players please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
IS THE DUNGEON VERY SCARY?
Never Give Up is a family experience from the age of 8 and upwards, therefore the level of scare we employ is very low. If you have any concerns about young players please speak to us so our hosts can tone it down for you.
DO YOU HAVE TO ATTEND AS A TEAM?
Our minimum team size is 2 and our maximum is 12.
When you book, your team will get exclusive use of King Tut’s Tomb / Dr Fitzakerley’s Dungeon and you won’t be mixed with strangers!
IS THE VENUE WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY?
Unfortunately we have a lot of stairs and due to the physical aspects of some of the games we are not wheelchair friendly.
IS THE VENUE SUITABLE FOR DISABLED USERS?
We would kindly ask anyone that has a disability or learning difficulty that they call us before booking to make sure it is suitable or that we are aware and can make things as fun, safe and inclusive as possible.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
The games involve climbing, crawling and confined spaces so suitable clothing for these type of activities should be worn.
ACCESSIBILITY & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
We do everything we can to assist guests with disabilities. Unfortunately the building that the room’s takes place in does not have lift or wheelchair access.
If you have a person within your team that has some form of disability or you have any further questions please contact us via email on email@example.com so we can do everything possible to accommodate them.
PREGNANCY AND HEALTH CONDITIONS
The games involve climbing, crawling and confined spaces so are not suitable for anyone who is pregnant. If you have any doubts about your health, please check with your doctor before taking part in any of the games.
DO YOU ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL OCCASIONS?
Yes we do – from birthdays, anniversaries, hen or stag do’s, leaving events or office parties – let us know the occasion and we will make it special for you.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booking to allow for checking in and putting away your belongings.
If you arrive after the start time indicated on your ticket you will not be admitted to the game and no refund will be given.
GEtting here | Parking | TRANSPORT LINKS?
Never Give Up Newcastle
58-60 Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7JE
The Never Give Up Live Experience is located in the centre of Newcastle next to the Centre of Life and opposite the Jurys Inn.
We are also 5 minutes’ walk from Newcastle Railway Station.
If you are coming by car there are numerous places to park. There is on street ticket parking to the front and back of the building as well as a multi storey car park close by.
Eldon Square bus station as well as Newcastle Coach Station is only a 5 minutes’ walk.
ARE BOOKINGS REFUNDABLE?
You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of purchase.
If you wish to cancel your order, you need to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, contact number, email address, the date you purchased your tickets and the date and time of your booking.
We will make refunds to your card once we have processed these details.
A FEW RULES THAT WE MUST MAKE YOU AWARE OF:
- Under no circumstances are you to consume any alcohol before playing your game. If you arrive under the influence of any alcohol you will not be admitted or refunded. This is in the judgement of the Never Give Up team.
- Everyone who enters the building will have to store phones away in the lockers in the bookstore area.
- The games involve climbing, crawling and confined spaces so suitable clothing for these type of activities should be worn.
- A disclaimer is required to be signed by all guests which is a requirement of entry. The Never Give Up Experience does require some physical activity and if you take part in the games, you agree that you do so at your own risk and assume all risk of injury to yourself.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
We visited yesterday as two teams of staff from a school. Both teams took part in the Egyptian challenge. One group made it out in time whilst the other group didn't. We were the successful ones - ha ha! Our guide, Andy, was funny and a superb host which helped to make the experience even more enjoyable. Would recommend this as a fun way of spending time with your mates or colleagues for some team building.
Visited as part of work team building event. I was a bit nervous of feeling trapped, but the format of challenges with Andy guiding us round was great confidence builder before the challenges that enabled us to get the brain out of the dungeon to save the world. Thanks Andy and team at Never Give Up for exceeding my expectations.