NEVER GIVE UP RISK
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & DISCLAIMER
This is an important document: you must read it before signing
- I understand that Never Give Up consists of physically demanding activity such as climbing, crawling and confined spaces and that there will be a risk of injury when undertaking it. I agree to take part fully at my own risk.
- To reduce the risks, I agree to follow all the instructions given to me by the Never Give Up staff before and during the Never Give Up experience
- I agree that I am responsible for any children 8 years + in my care and undertake to ensure that he / she / they read and understood this risk acknowledgement and disclaimer.
- I declare that if I am not their parent or guardian I have the authority of the parent or guardian to sign this risk acknowledgement and disclaimer.
- In the event of an accident, or loss or damage to personal effects to myself or the children in my care (8 years+), I acknowledge that Never Give Up will not be liable for any direct loss or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with the Never Give Up experience (except death or personal injury caused by Never Give Ups negligence) and I waive all and any claims against Never Give Up, its hosts, or partners or otherwise in this respect both for myself and / or for the children in my care.
- I certify to the best of my knowledge neither I nor any children in my care have a medical condition which might make me or him/ her/ them more likely to sustain an injury. To the best of my knowledge I and any children in my care are not pregnant (seeking medical clearance is your own responsibility).
- Some of the games and activities incorporate magnets which can interfere with the operation of pacemakers. I certify that I and the child(ren) in my care do not have a pacemaker.
- I understand that I am not under the adverse influence of drink and drugs.
- I understand that I and the child(ren) in my care (if applicable) have read and understood this document and are 8 years old or above.
Thank you for buying a ticket for Never Give Up!