The Ultimate Team Challenge
The ultimate team challenge, live-action adventure rooms for you and your staff!
An unforgettable day, ensuring your event is a huge success!
1. Socializing, getting to know each other better in the workplace.
2. Teamwork and boosting team performance.
3. Competition and bragging rights.
4. Team spirit, fun, and motivation.
5. Communication and working better together.
A successful team building activity will mean a more comfortable, successful workplace environment for any company, large or small.
Test yourself and push your boundaries
King Tut the Pharoah of Egypt built a hidden temple in the desert to store his enormous wealth. For protection he created rooms and puzzles to test skill, mental and physical abilities. Only the brightest, strongest and quickest will be able to escape the tomb and find his treasure. Are you ready for the challenge?
How it works
Building your Perfect Team
You’ll need a group of people with individual strengths to face the different challenges: mental, skill and physical.
Each team will be made up of a maximum of 12 players.
Appoint a team leader and be guided through King Tut’s Ancient Tomb.
Take on various challenges to successfully complete each type of game.
1 or 2 players can play each game while the rest of your team shout instructions through the doors or windows to help.
No two challenges are the same so make sure you have your wits about you.
All of these games are tackled against a ticking clock and always remember NEVER GIVE UP……
The Aim Of The Game
Successfully completing a game will earn your team a “clue sphere”.
Collect as many of these precious sphere’s as possible to win clues for the epic centre-piece of the game, the escape from King Tut’s Tomb.
King Tut’s Tomb
You and your team take part in the final adventure and use all of your strength’s to escape from King Tut’s Tomb.
You’ll need to master mental, skill and physical games.
But remember when the clocks ticking and all appears lost – NEVER GIVE UP! To be victorious and escape the tomb.
Make a day of it
Wednesday – Friday
- Contestants are welcomed by the Games Master upon arrival in our must see book store reception area.
- Each team will be made up of a maximum of 12 people and a new team can experience the games every hour.
- We can therefore cater for a maximum of 48 people in a corporate booking.
- Once each team has been formed, each team will need to appoint a team leader.
- The games can now begin, the team needs to nominate who will take the first challenge and which type of game they will play – mental, skill or physical.
- Every game that is successfully completed will give your team more clues for the final adventure, King Tut’s Tomb. Against the clock you have to solve the different mental, skill and physical games to escape the temple.
- Presentation of prizes – prizes will be presented to congratulate the team with a team photo to celebrate and to have a reminder of the day.
- Teas, coffees, lunch can be organised upon your request.
- We have a selection of 4 different buffet menus for you to choose from.
CONFERENCE ROOM HIRE
- Accomodates 2-48 people.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stationary- paper, pens, flip chart and pens.
- Projector and screen.
HEALTH AND SAFETY