DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO ESCAPE THE TOMB OF KING TUT?
King Tut the Pharoah of Egypt built a hidden temple in the desert to store his enormous wealth. For protection he created rooms and puzzles to test skill, mental and physical abilities. Only the brightest, strongest and quickest will be able to escape the tomb and find his treasure.
Are you ready for the challenge? Newcastle’s newest and most exciting action adventure game is HERE.
How it works
Building Your Perfect Team
You’ll need a group of people with individual strengths to face the different challenges: mental, skill and physical.
Each team will be made up of a maximum of 8 players.
Appoint a team leader and be guided through King Tut’s Ancient Tomb.
Take on various challenges to successfully complete each type of game.
1 or 2 players can play each game while the rest of your team shout instructions through the doors or windows to help.
No two challenges are the same so make sure you have your wits about you.
All of these games are tackled against a ticking clock and always remember NEVER GIVE UP……
The Aim Of The Game
Successfully completing a game will earn your team a “clue sphere”.
Collect as many of these precious sphere’s as possible to win clues for the epic centre-piece of the game, the escape from King Tut’s Tomb.
King Tut’s Tomb
You and your team take part in the final adventure and use all of your strength’s to escape from King Tut’s Tomb.
You’ll need to master mental, skill and physical games.
But remember when the clocks ticking and all appears lost – NEVER GIVE UP! To be victorious and escape the tomb.
Who can play?
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG DOES THE EXPERIENCE LAST?
• The game experience is a total of 1 hour.
• You’ll receive a short briefing when you first arrive.
• The various Egyptian themed rooms- mental, skill and physical games are up to 3 minutes long and will last for approximately 35-40 minutes in total.
• The final challenge, the King Tut’s Tomb will last 15-20 minutes.
• Once finished we will take a free group photo for you so you can remember your experience!
WHAT AGES CAN PLAY?
Age 16+ (anyone under 16 is currently not allowed to play due to insurance purposes):
• Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Any booking that contains someone below 18 must be a full team of 8 team players.
• If you have any questions about the ages of your team players please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU HAVE TO ATTEND AS A TEAM?
If you are 18+… NO you can book as a small group or on your own.
If you are under 18 years old… YES you must be accompanied with an adult and you need a full team of 8 players.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
The games involve climbing, crawling and confined spaces so suitable clothing for these type of activities should be worn.
ACCESSIBILITY & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
We do everything we can to assist guests with disabilities. Unfortunately the building that the room’s takes place in does not have a lift or wheelchair access. If you have a person within your team that has some form of disability or you have any further questions please contact us via email on email@example.com so we can do everything possible to accommodate them.
PREGNANCY AND HEALTH CONDITIONS
The games involve climbing, crawling and confined spaces so is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant. If you have any doubts about your health, please check with your doctor before taking part in any of the games.
DO YOU ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL OCCASIONS?
Yes we do – from birthdays, anniversaries, hen or stag does, leaving events or office parties – let us know the occasion and we will make it special for you.
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR START TIME
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booking to allow for checking in and putting away your belongings.
If you arrive after the start time indicated on your ticket you will not be admitted to the game and no refund will be given.
HOW DO I GET THERE / CAN I PARK NEARBY / WHAT ARE YOU’RE NEAREST TRANSPORT LINKS?
Never Give Up
58-60 Scotswood Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 260 2262
The Never Give Up Live Experience is located in the centre of Newcastle next to the Centre of Life and opposite the Jurys Inn.
We are also 5 minutes’ walk from Newcastle Railway Station.
If you are coming by car there are numerous places to park. There is on street ticket parking to the front and back of the building as well as a multi storey car park close by.
Eldon Square bus station as well as Newcastle Coach Station is only a 5 minutes’ walk.
ARE BOOKINGS REFUNDABLE?
The Never Give Up Experience has a strict no refund or cancellation policy. Rescheduling will be restricted to current available times.
A FEW RULES THAT WE MUST MAKE YOU AWARE OF:
• Under no circumstances are you to consume any alcohol before playing your game. If you arrive under the influence of any alcohol you will not be admitted or refunded. This is in the judgement of the Never Give Up team.
• Everyone who enters the building will have to store phones away in the lockers in the bookstore area.
• The games involve climbing, crawling and confined spaces so suitable clothing for these type of activities should be worn.
• A disclaimer is required to be signed by all guests which is a requirement of entry. The Never Give Up Experience does require some physical activity and if you take part in the games, you agree that you do so at your own risk and assume all risk of injury to yourself.